The ClearAllMeshes command deletes render and analysis meshes from all surfaces and polysurfaces.
- Render meshes are created automatically when you shade or render your model. They are not visible in wireframe view mode.
- The ClearAllMeshes command turns off shaded working mode.
- If you change your Render Mesh settings and render or shade the model, render meshes are cleared and recreated automatically.
- If any viewports are in shaded or render preview mode, they are changed to wireframe mode. Switching back to shaded/render preview mode will create new meshes. To reduce the size of the model file, use the SaveAs command and check Save small.
- To clear meshes from selected objects, use the RefreshShade command.
Set viewport display modes
Rhinoceros 6 © 2010-2020 Robert McNeel & Associates. 02-Jan-2020