The Notes command opens a panel where text notes can be added to the model.
- Notes also appear in Notes Document Properties.
- Notes are saved with Rhino 3DM and IGES files.
- Use keyboard shortcut keys or right-click context menu to cut, copy, and paste to and from the Notes panel.
- If the Notes panel is open when you save a model, it will be open next time the model is opened. This is useful if you want to make sure the person that opens the 3DM file sees the notes.
- Notes can also be displayed in Windows Explorer. a 3DM file and select Properties.
- In the Notes panel, type information you want to save with the model.
Notes in template files
- Notes are read from 3DM templates when you use the New command.
- To prevent Rhino from reading these notes into new models, start the notes start with ' (apostrophe), # (number/pound sign) or // (slash slash) characters.
Use text and dimensions for annotation
Manage document properties
Rhinoceros 7 © 2010-2024 Robert McNeel & Associates. 02-Jan-2024