The Trackpad options control how Rhino interacts with a trackpad.
In order to make best use of the trackpad in Rhino,
- In System Preferences > Trackpad > More Gestures, set Swipe between full screen apps to swipe left or right with four fingers.
- We want to reserve three-finger gestures for Rhino.
To set up Rhino commands on the trackpad
- In the Trackpad dialog box, turn on Use two fingers to pan and rotate views.
Two fingers will now rotate a perspective view.
+ two fingers will pan a perspective view.
Two finger pinch zooms a view.
- In the Swipe left with three fingers field enter _-Layer _Visible=_Toggle _Enter.
- In the Swipe right with three fingers field, enter ToggleObjectPropertiesPanel.
- In the Swipe up with three fingers field, enter ToggleOsnapPanelUnderCursor.
Now three different three finger swipe gestures will bring up panels.
Performing the same swipe gesture again dismisses the panel.
The Rhino window
Rhino for Mac © 2010-2017 Robert McNeel & Associates. 24-Oct-2017