To select objects
- Click the object.
- Drag right to left for a crossing selection.
- Drag left to right for a window selection.
- When multiple objects can be selected, press when you are done selecting.
To select sub-object parts with a mouse
For many commands, you can select sub-parts of objects or specified object types to allow you to restrict selection in a tight area.
- Curve and surface
- Polysurface and extrusion faces and edge curves
- Surface edge curves
- , faces, boundaries, and edges
- Objects within a group
- Polycurve and polyline segments
- Surface, polysurfaces, and extrusion object vertices. These are the equivalent of the points enabled by SolidPtOn.
Select an edge loop using sub-object filter
To deselect an edge
To deselect an edge loop
More about selecting objects